I will show you the “real life” of a regular pioneer. It is not alwas easy. Sometimes it can be really difficult. But honestly … It is the best life ever!
Bring the entire tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house; and test me out, please, in this regard,” Jehovah of armies says, “to see whether I will not open to you the floodgates of the heavens and pour out on you a blessing until there is nothing lacking.” – Malachi 3:10
I will tell you about…
- the great experience I made
- the great bible phrases that strengthen me
- the happines I fell when I’m out in ministry
- things to to in service, when the weather is really bad
- tipps for field service with kids
- and so on …
If you wat to read about something, or if you have any ideas for a blog-post, or if you finde some mistakes in my postings, please contact me.
Who am I?
Hi my name is Sabrina and I’m a Jehovahs Witnesses from a small village near Munich (Germany).
I’m baptized since October 2010 and a regular pioneer since July 2016.